Sunday, 26 December 2010

December: My month in photos.





From top to bottom:
The Christmas Market in Lille, France.
Roue Royale, Lille Grande Place
Decorations Stall
Sweets/Candy Stall

Outside X Factor Studios, Konnie Huq. I did actually see more interesting people, like Rihanna and Simon Cowell, I was just rubbish with my camera and kept forgetting to take any photos.

One of my best friends Reem and I, at her Christmas themed Birthday Party.

Christmas Presents:
My sister, Senni, got me a VOGUE subscription.
My grandmother, got me a Citizen Watch.
My mother, got me an Osprey London handbag.
Among various others :)

Hope you all had a peaceful Christmas and a wonderful New Year (which I still don't have plans for!) 
Lots of love, Jenni
xxx




7 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these!
    Oh my, what wonderful Christmas presents you lucky gal!
    UO x
    http://unionolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cool bunch of christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great christmas presents you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of you and Reem so much! and oh dear Lord the watch is lovely and the bag :')
    and if you want, you can just put my creepers on half way and strut around like a diva :)

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics! And I love Konnie, she did such a good job on the Xtra Factor this year :)

    Christine @ Fanciful Vision
    http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like u had a fun month! Love the blue bag!

    ReplyDelete