Saturday, 13 November 2010

The Girl with the Flask.

As anyone who knows me will tell you, I live on tea and coffee. I have awfully stained teeth because of this, but, its just too good.

I was waiting at the bus station and a girl, who was maybe 18 or so, comes up to me, and our conversation went a little like this:

Girl: 'Excuse me, girl with flask, why do I always, and I mean really often see you in Kingston, with a flask? I mean, I saw you last Tuesday, here, with a flask, on Saturday, with a flask, and now, today, with a flask.'
Me (being super weirded out): 'Err, I like hot beverages,'
Girl: 'Fair do's' - and walks off.

This does just confirm how much I love tea, and coffee. A lot.

Also, if you take your own flask to Starbucks, you get 25p discount for helping the planet. I personally mainly only drink English Breakfast- its got to be Yorkshire Tea, and Peppermint tea, but I'll drink any coffee with open arms!

'The flask'. Bodum, £12, John Lewis

I also got a little kitten, her name is Pippa and she is 12 weeks old and is just the cutest thing in the whole world. Now blogger isn't letting me upload any more photos, so I can't show you her! I will definitely in my next post!


Jenni ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment