Friday, 21 May 2010

Summer has arrived.

Today has been the first day here in Britain we have finally seen Summer! Regardless to the heat my Physical Ed. teacher forced us to do 1500m, which after trying strenuously, failed. But the day got better, sunbathing at lunchtime, and frappucino's after school!

Later, I went on a bike ride to sainsbury's to get ingredients for my Dinner Party tomorrow, and came back to a still 21 degree garden. From which I am now blogging!

And this is the view from my garden;



AND I have slightly caught the sun on my cheeks, and after having a hairband around my wrist all day, has left a mark!
Happy Days!

I am so glad the forecast is even hotter, and it looks set to stay. Anyone got any got good plans for the nice weather, and hope you will be enjoying it as much as I will!

Lots of love,
Jenni xxx

2 comments:

  1. Omg, jealous much of your hairband tan line!
    And CANNOT actually wait for tomorrow night ;)
    UO x
    http://www.unionolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I wish I tanned! However, I'm still as pale as ever...

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete