Monday, 12 April 2010

Welcome.

Well hello.
My name is Jenni Whitaker, and I am a lover of food, history and fashion. I welcome you to my blog with open arms but please, don't make judgements yet as I am still trying to figure blogger out!

I have been brought up by my mother- a Finnish woman, who has taught me independence, and my father- a very English man, who has taught me everything from how to play football to the league of nations, in a quite conservative family.

I've cooked since before I could walk and have suffered cracked heads and bloody fingers for it, but yet I still carry on as it is one of my loves and I may not be too good, but I'm the one eating it!

After years of nannies and au pairs, aged 10 my older sisters and I were left to conquer the house between the hours of 8am-7pm. My favourite chore has always been 'Kitchen Duty' which comes around every third week. I cook the basics, but when in the mood can turn quite adventurous! I love food from all over the world starting with what I've been taught, English and Scandinavian and reaching around the earth to more oriental and asian and back around to the delicacies of the mediterranean.

Please follow my blog to learn new exciting recipes and to fall in love with food.
Enjoy whats to come!

Jenni xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love it so far! I want to know some of your recipies, I am sure you have the power to make me love food even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i'm a big foodie too!
    and oh lord, league of nations, we're studying that in history :////

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have found you! Great start honey, can't wait to see what is to follow!

    ReplyDelete